MLS Standing bar graph
1. Open up Excel & a new spreadsheet.
2. Go to this site to find the MLS Standings.
3. The column you want to look at is "PTS." Type each team name in one column of your spreadsheet & their PTS total in the other column. You should have 19 teams.
4. Highlight & sort your data according to ALPHABETICAL ORDER....that's sort by "column A."
5. Convert your data to a Bar Graph in a NEW SHEET.
6. Fill each bar with the team's logo. You'll have to find it on the internet and save it to the computer. Do not stretch the logo....today, let's STACK it. I can show you if you need help doing this.
7. Print preview (fit it on one page) and print.