Create your own maze
Follow these instructions to make a maze in Word.
1. Open up a new document in Word.
2. Go to "Table"....and "Insert Table." Pick 15 x 15.
3. Highlight the whole table. Go to "format".....then choose "paragraph".....and "double space."
4. Make sure your cursor/mouse is in the top left cell of your table. Hit "ENTER". You should be able to type a title now using Insert...picture...word art. Make sure your name is in the title.
5. Type "Start" in the box where you want your maze to begin, and "End" in the spot where it's going to end.
6.Go to "View"...."Toolbars"....and make sure the "Tables & Borders" has a check mark next to it.
7. On the table toolbar that just popped up, there is an icon called "Border Color." It has a pencil with a strip of color underneath it. Change this color to WHITE.
8. Now find the regular pencil icon. It's called "Draw Table." Click on this. Now go to your maze and start clicking on the walls of your maze to turn them white. This will clear a path of the maze! Clear your path all the way from the start to the finish.
9. Time to insert some pictures. We need to clear out some space for them. Find a few chunks of 4 or 6 or 9 squares in your maze. Highlight your chunk of squares. Then click "Merge Cells" in the toolbar where the pencil was. This should clear your space for your picture.
10. Copy and paste your picture. If it messes up the size of the blocks in your maze, just re-size the picture to make it smaller so the maze doesn't get messed up.
11. Insert a few pictures into your selected areas. Probably 3 or 4 is enough.
12. Now, use the pencil tool to wipe out some more walls in your maze. This is to create the dead ends and other areas to make your maze more difficult.
13. When you think it's looking pretty good, print preview it, and let me double check it. Here are a couple of examples I made: